13 September 2010

Give Me a Call!

I just remembered – I got the prices checked out, and calls that I receive on my cell here are indeed free for me.  For those wondering, this is an issue not because I am cheap, but because I am running a very tight budget.  To give you some idea, a 45-minute phone call to a U.S. cellphone would run me my week's allowance.  But I do not pay for calls I receive on my phone, so do not worry about that – worry only about what it might cost you to call a cellphone overseas.

My phone number is 1 869 665 6027, and feel free to give me a call any evening after 5:00 EDT (which is the same time as here, by the way, until daylight savings time ends).  And while you're at it, check out my friend's blog.

1 comment:

  1. Well then, I guess Skype will be unnecessary. I'll be sure to be calling you soon.

    ReplyDelete