22 June 2011

Links and Leftovers

Well, it's been a little while since I've done one of these.

By the way, Dad, I forgot to mention that I have your Father's Day gift: it's an XL shirt commemorating the Peace Corps' 50th Anniversary.

...which in turn brings to mind this little thought.

In other news, there's good news, and there's bad news.

Hurricane season has begun.

More important to me than the awesomeness of the instrument, is the music: anybody know something about getting sheet music of the piece that I can transcribe for marimba?

It's time I returned a little love to my most frequent referral source, PCJ.  Thanks, PCJ.

I really need to get around to reaping this list of all its goodness...

And, as promised, more pictures!  Highlights from Cinco de Mayo follow.

It was a 'stache bash.  Most absurd/glorious/super 'stache wins.
My girlfriend didn't mind my 'stache submission for the day.  I, on the other hand, was eager to shave afterwards.
A wild and crazy time was had by all.
Allow yourself to bask in the cuteness of my friend's pup, Beau, about 1 month old at the time.
Well, ultimately I did win the Super 'Stache contest.  A fun and memorable Cinco de Mayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment